Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Squatch Co-Host Announces His Departure

Billy Willard has posted the following announcement:

Hello all:

This is Billy Willard and I would like to make the following announcement:

I have severed my ties from Steve Kulls and Squatchdetective as well as from Squatchdetective Radio effective immediately. I spoke to Steve a few minutes ago and informed him of this decision. Although many of you may not understand, this was extremely hard for me to do. I have been helping Steve with the radio show for a while now and have really enjoyed it and enjoyed his friendship. I am not and will not bad mouth Steve; I’m keeping it simple and just leaving his group, organization and radio show. I wish Steve and Squatchdetective all the best. I feel that stretching this news out any further than what it is has already gone would be counterproductive. The supposed Bigfoot body was a fake, TB said he touched it, poked it, prodded it, so on and so forth, he was involved and he has been caught red handed.

As you all have heard from me from the beginning, I don’t completely agree and have differing opinions as to how this all went down. In my opinion, TB and his group are just as involved in this latest fiasco as the GA boys are. In my eyes, they are on an equal scale. I voiced my opinion to Steve many times that TB should not be made to look like he smells like a bed of roses, but I feel that is not how things have come across. TB and the team should NOT be clear of any wrong doing in this latest mess.

I’m not going to lie to anyone about anything I have been told, never have, never will. If you have questions, please let me know. All I ask is that you give me some time to answer as my work has greatly suffered during all this. As you all know, if you don’t do any work, you don’t get paid.

As for my future, I will continue to operate Sasquatch Watch of Virginia. I’ve met a lot of great folks and I’m not going to let a set back like this stop me from my purpose, that being to research this creature we all call Bigfoot. I greatly enjoyed doing the radio show and I met a lot of great folks there also, including many eyewitnesses of the creature. There is nothing I love more than listening to folks who have had their own encounters. Therefore; we will be starting a new radio show called the Sasquatch Watch Radio Show in the near future. We will likely keep it on the BlogTalk Radio network. I will make a future announcement concerning what, when, where and all that stuff at a later date. For right now, I want to step back, take a deep breath, get some work done and get some long, needed sleep.

Thank you all for your attention and remember, I will answer questions as I have available time to do so.

Billy Willard
Sasquatch Watch of Virginia



Slowly but surely the end of the Biscardi machine is emminent! There are those in this BF Community who will not rest until they have put an end to it.

No comments: